Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Scoring a goal


  In my 10 year career I have found that scoring has got to be the most amazing feeling in the world. When that puck crosses the goal line and it is because of you, I always seem to get that rush of adrenaline. Whenever you score it doesn’t what scenario it is I always seem to find myself on top of the world. It doesn’t matter if you have a bad game or a good game it can take you from being low, to being the big man on the ice.

    I have scored goals that win overtime games, to scoring to beat the buzzer to force overtime and even some when we were blowing out a team. It just does not make the difference when you score it just matters that you score. I seem to always get that rush and want to show the world that you did something great. I always seem to get excited and celebrate with loud emotions and gestures to get my team going.

In my honest opinion scoring a goal is the single greatest to get my adrenaline going into a game. Just think about all those NHL players who have their name on the Stanley cup that scored that game winning goal to bring the Stanley cup home. I would give up anything to be one of those guys and have my name engraved onto the Stanley cup. But that’s what we play for, and that’s why we score goals.

So I all i can say now is go out there and get that rush and score soem goals

Cheers Donkey

No comments:

Post a Comment